Fashion Tips for $10 or Less!

Real things for people who don't have the money for high style but the passion for fashion.

Friday, December 10, 2010

My Top 10 Under Ten Dollar Thrift Store Finds


#10 Armani Exchange Hoodie
For all you label whores, this went for a retail value of $115.00. I got it for $5.00. The reason for number ten is that I'm not all that into labels, but its cute and comfy.

#9 Vintage Plaid Dress Shirt
I love finding colorful patterned shirts. This shirt is a few sizes too big, but I kind of love how slouchy it looks. It makes a dress shirt look fun and casual.

#8 Turquoise Leather Purse 
Come on, how can anyone pass up a genuine leather purse? And its in one of my signature colors!

 #7 Brand new (at the time) indigo/gray double tounge high top Converse
In my size, never been worn before, in my favorite color. This was one of those times I knew I was destined to own something. AND only $6.00!


#6 Vintage Teal Cardigan Sweater
This was a great find. I wear this sweater all the time. It has great construction, looks good with everything. Definitely one of my go to pieces.

 #5 Vintage Swimsuit
I love this swimsuit, its definitely one of a kind, fits me like a glove. It also has this cute little change pocket detail on the side. You simply cannot find this quality for this cheap!
AND only $0.25!! Thats right, 25 CENTS!


 #4 Fitted Gray Blazer
This is another go-to piece piece of mine, it looks great with everything, fits great, and was only $5.00! Also, its a women's blazer, so all you guys out there, don't be afraid of the women's section!

#3 Reebok's with the straps!
These are true reebok's with the straps from the 80's. So cute, they look cool and casual. And they were
practically brand new when I bought them!

#2 Graphic Ties
I couldn't pick just one, so I grabbed my two favorites. These are awesome ties. They may not go with every outfit but they are greatfor special occasions. They are great conversation starters!


#1Vintage Women's Military Jacket
Without a doubt the greatest find ever. This jacket fits me like a glove, and is true vintage. The construction is impeccable, and you simply cannot find a jacket made like this today. Every detail is something to be appreciated, even the lining and finishing details are amazing! I LOVE THIS JACKET.

Leave a comment on what types of things you find at thrift stores or send my a picture via email (blogforpoorcreativepeople@gmail.com) and I'll post it! 

1 comment: