Fashion Tips for $10 or Less!

Real things for people who don't have the money for high style but the passion for fashion.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Looking Ahead...

Hey blog buddies,

So I've been taking a little break for the holidays. I've been brainstorming a few great ideas for new projects. Here's just a few upcoming posts I have planned

- Trends I LOVE and HATE
- Things to do with christmas gifts you don't like
- Dollar Store Fashion!
- Spray Paint Shoes
- Staple Fashion

Have any suggestions? What do you want to see in the new year?! Let me know, leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you don't know me, but I'm your friend on facebook and I came across a link to your blog and I just want to say that I love it! You're really awesome!

    ReplyDelete